Operations Manager – Moseley Road Baths CIO
£19,000 per annum (37 hours per week)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a committed leisure professional to lead the operational management of Moseley Road Baths (MRB) in Birmingham following a transfer of management to the Moseley Road CIO. MRB is a Grade II* listed building of national significance and much loved and valued by the diverse communities of Balsall Heath and surrounding areas.
- You will love the idea of working at a heritage community pool.
- This position may be of interest to an experienced Supervisor or Duty Manager who wishes to step up to an Operations Manager role.
- Reporting to the Trustees, the Operations Manager will be responsible for all operational functions of the service including plant operation and the training and performance management of all staff (lifeguards, swimming teachers, receptionists and volunteers).
- Applicants must possess a current NPLQ qualification and
- A Level 1 Swimming Teacher qualification together with at least two years experience as a supervisor in a swimming facility.
- Possession of a Pool Plant Operators qualification
- NPLQ Trainer/ Assessor qualification will be a distinct advantage.
- A sound knowledge of swimming pool operations and in particular, a thorough understanding of relevant health and safety legislation related to swimming pools is essential for this position.
In order to apply, please see the job description and person specification, and then send us a CV including names of 2 referees, and a supporting statement illustrating how your skills and experience meet the requirements outlined. Please also complete our equal opportunities monitoring form and send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information or to talk to us before making the application, please look on this website for information about the CIO and Action Group, or contact the chair of the CIO, Karen Leach, at the above email or on 0121-449-8348.
Closing date: 12 noon 15th February 2018
Interviews: 23rd February 2018
Moseley Road Baths CIO registered charity number 1176432