We’ll be back in the tearoom for our next meeting on Thursday 11 Dec at 7pm. We have recently learnt that the Baths is now due to close for swimming in January 2016 rather than September 2015, due to delays with rebuilding Sparkhill. With a year of campaigning ahead of us we’ll be looking to form a plan of action and galvanise supporters to ensure that the doors don’t close for the final time in 12 months time.
- Pool of Memories Book now for sale
- Celebrate Pool of Memories!
- Memorabilia Event and Open Day – 24th February
- Even squirrels want to swim!
- The Play House bring history to life!
- Have you been involved in a MRB art project?
- The more I see you, the more I want you…
- Volunteer needed to help put our digital archive online
- Park Hill pupils learn about swimming for kids
- Moseley Road Baths – at the ‘art’ of Balsall Heath