No more excuses!
No more delays!
We want to swim!
You may know that the re-opening of the Baths has recently been pushed back to the beginning of April 2012 for repainting of the ceiling (see latest update from Cllr Mullaney). As Councillor Mullaney says, he has challenged the need to repaint the ceiling, “since from my perspective the baths have been closed long enough and this constant discovery by Health and Safety of yet another issue, just as we are about to re-open has to stop.”
There is a constituency meeting on the 20th March. We need to send a message to the local councilors, loud and clear, that the pool must be re-opened. We urge you to please:
- add your voice and send a message to the local councillors (and/or to us)
- get your friends and children to send their messages;
- attend the meeting (see notes below).
Thanks for your support.
- Messages can be in any format: signs, pictures, posters, cards, letters, photos, videos etc. Please get them to us as soon as possible and by the 16th March at the latest.
- Write your message to the Constituency Chairman, Councillor Kennedy, and send a copy to us. We will present it at the meeting.
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- or post to Cllr Kennedy, Council House, Victoria Square, Birmingham B1 1BB
- copy to us via e-mail: email@example.com
- or by post to us: 56, Harbury Road, Balsall Heath, B12 9NQ
- The Hall Green constituency meeting is at 7pm on Tuesday 20th March. We will inform you of the venue once it has been confirmed (likely to be in Sparkbrook).